Arriving September 2006: E-mail for Everyone
enable-mail is a revolutionary e-mail program with advanced accessibility features designed to accomodate a wide range of abilities and input methods.
- Designed to accomodate vision, motor and cognitive disabilities
- Simple and minimal interface
- Customisable to user needs
- Large buttons
- High-contrast text
- Built-in speech synthesiser
- Compatible with screen readers and braille devices
- Reply by typing, speaking, or by webcam
- Separate interface for carers to perform maintenance functions, customise application
- Runs on Windows, Mac or Linux
A trial version of enable-mail will be available shortly. If you would like to participate in the trial or be informed of updates, please fill in the form below.
All Content © 2006 Daniel Walmsley and Enable-Soft